[Coco] Emulators on a laptop?

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Mon Feb 5 00:09:45 EST 2007

At 05:42 PM 2/4/2007, you wrote:
>Roger Taylor wrote:
>
> > Personally, I think M.E.S.S. is suffering from a major
> > design flaw if I am right that it concurrently maintains certain
> > running features of all the supported emulation modes.  I hope this
> > is not the case.

>What do you mean here Roger?

??

I heard that M.E.S.S. constantly runs code that maintains each
emulation mode, at the same time, concurrently, simultaneously,
parallel, multi-tasking, ... I don't know how else to explain it.   I
think this is why the system slows down on each release.

The M.E.S.S. team would know if this is true and can tell you more.

--
Roger Taylor