[Coco] Emulators on a laptop?

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Sun Feb 4 21:19:23 EST 2007

On Sunday 04 February 2007 20:23, John Donaldson wrote:
>  It is a proven fact that more households have cats than dogs. So cats
>are now a much more favorite pet than a dog.

I don't know as I can say that around here in this neighborhood.  There
are of course cats, but we're the only local household without one or two
dogs.  Our own long time dog & friend, a Sheltie, passed about 2 years
ago at age 11 after rupturing his spleen.  The vet said it was cancerous
and that he bled to death internally, filling his chest cavity.  We'd had
him since he was a puppy and he was a genuine member of our family, our
kid so to speak.  Of course it had to happen on a Saturday with no vets
to be reached in a timely manner so all we could do was watch him trying
to find enough room in his chest to draw another breath and finally
failing after about 5 hours.  We finally found a vet, nearly 60 miles
away, but we were only about halfway there in the van when he gave it up.
I'd like to get another, but Dee says watching that once was a lifetime
supply of terror and suffering for her.  Watching her mother die while
right there in the hospital room was easier.  It sure was a whole lot
more peacefull.  And we also knew it was time, she herself had said so a
couple of days back.

[...]

--
Cheers, Gene