[Coco] Emulators on a laptop?

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Sun Feb 4 18:54:46 EST 2007

On Sunday 04 February 2007 18:28, John Donaldson wrote:
>Frank,
>    I had a old IBM Thinkpad that had a Pentium I in it that I ran DOS
>6.2 and Both had of Jeffs emulators on it. I had gotton the old laptop
>for $20.00 and it worked great until the day the cat knocked it off the
>desk and cracked the LCD screen. LOL
>
>John Donaldson

One friend of mine once remarked about cats:  There are so many of them,
and so few recipes. :-)  But we've got a huge old black pussy that's been
fixed, adopted us a couple of years ago.  You do know that you do not own
a cat, ever.  To a dog, you are master, to a cat, you are just staff.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)