[Coco] Some interesting TRS-80 videos on YouTube

Fred D. Provoncha fredprov5 at usfamily.net
Fri Feb 2 21:45:33 EST 2007

> Message: 13
> Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 18:58:47 -0800
> From: "John Guin" <johnguin at hotmail.com>
> Subject: [Coco]  Some interesting TRS-80 videos on YouTube
> To: "'CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts'" <coco at maltedmedia.com>
>
> Hello all,
>

> For those of you with high bandwidth connections, you may want to check
> these out.
>
> The difference between a TRS-80 and an Apple:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EntiJhQ9z_U
> "Computers are too new for standardization..." Heh...

I remember that!!!
This clip is from a show called "Bits And Bytes" that ran on PBS in the early '80's. I loved that show! It was back before I got my first Coco and so I used to salivate over seeing all those computers and dreamed of getting my own. :-)

Fred Provoncha
Stansbury Park, UT

--- http://USFamily.Net/dialup.html - $8.25/mo! -- http://www.usfamily.net/dsl.html - $19.99/mo! ---