[Coco] CoCo 3's RGB pinout

Torsten Dittel Torsten at Dittel.info
Fri Feb 2 18:47:40 EST 2007

Marcus Vinicius Garrett Chiado schrieb:

> I see, thank you, Gene. The case is I'm in Brazil and never seen a CoCo
> 3 in person. I bought one, but it wasn't sent out to me yet.
>
> I'd like to get that RGB cable ready to use as soon as possible.

Hi Marcus,

be careful, there are some wrong GIFs around in the WWW. I've fallen
into that trap and made a "mirrored" cable producing some short circuit
on my new Australian PAL CoCo3 (what a shock... :-)). Maybe my once made
instructions for a "CoCo to NEC MultiSync 3D" cable give some clues:

http://TRS-80.CC/rgb.pdf

Regards, Torsten