[Coco] Reglazed CoCo 1

Aaron Banerjee spam_proof at worldnet.att.net
Fri Feb 2 19:09:04 EST 2007

Regarding the putting the Coco3 keyboard on the Coco1, I had good luck
putting a Coco 2 keyboard on my "D" board Coco 1.  In addition, I've got
some support circuitry in that (modified) coco that was originally
intended to run a model 1 monitor.  It seems to work quite nicely on the
video jack for a TV.  The schematic has been gone for years, and I can't
remember exactly what I did, but I try looking into this if anyone's
interested.
                         - Aaron