[Coco] 21 days until Spring, 31 days until CoCoFEST!

Clubbbs at aol.com Clubbbs at aol.com
Wed Feb 28 10:21:53 EST 2007

21  days until Spring, 31 days until CoCoFEST!
We  know you all like to wait until the last minute to do things – like taxes
and  room reservations – but at Glenside it drives us CoCo-NUTS! We were
hoping to  hear from 50 or more CoCo Users that they planned to attend, but so far
we’ve  only heard from 35. We’ve blocked out rooms at the INN until March 17
with our  special rate, only 3 have been taken. PLEASE email me if you plan
to  attend.
Check  _http://members.aol.com/clubbbs/glenside/_
(http://members.aol.com/clubbbs/glenside/)  for  news.
Check  _http://members.aol.com/clubbbs/glenside/271pg1.htm_
(http://members.aol.com/clubbbs/glenside/271pg1.htm)   to read our latest newsletter. If you
are waiting for your printed copy – it  should be in the mail March 2, 2007
Bob  Swoger, Secretary, rswoger at aol.com
Glenside Color Computer Club

http://www.aol.com.