[Coco] CoCo TV DVD 1

Brian Blake random_rodder at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 26 21:39:36 EST 2007

Watching right now!!! Watching Penn-Fest 2000 tape by Nick Marentes. It's really cool, for me anyway, finally being able to put faces with names I see on the mailing list.

For those interested, video quality is top notch. I think Roger did a great job putting this together. I'm watching it on my PC using WMP 10.

LOL, the COCO3 cake is cool.

ROFLMAO at Al Huffman's Color Computer for Dummies shirt.

This all is probably old stuff for most of you guys here, but, for me it's just awesome...

Later,

Brian