[Coco] Feb 2007 CoCoNutz e-zine

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Sun Feb 18 21:19:18 EST 2007

To all,

The new Feb 2007 issue of CoCoNutz is very nice.  I'm proud of Mary
for continuing these issues with always interesting content and
interviews.  Consider sending something to her by e-mail or however
you like for the upcoming issues.

Nick questions Alan Huffman in this issue and there's even a nice
Rainbow IDE tutorial from Bob Devries (Thanks Bob!).  You know I've
been so busy that there is really no official Portal-9 or Rainbow IDE
documentation yet, although Rainbow has some auto-loading help files
that should get you on track.  I wanted the IDEs to advance more
before I cranked out a professional PDF book on either, since I
change things in the software too often to do the same in the
documentation right now.  Eventually, but sooner than later, I'll
offer a nice book for starters and advanced programmers alike.

I'll try to post this latest CoCoNutz issue on coco3.com tonight if
time allows.

Thanks, Mary.

Roger Taylor

--