[Coco] 3-D CoCo images

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Sun Feb 18 14:23:23 EST 2007

I was toying around with making 3-D images of CoCo items, requiring
the red/cyan glasses, and I wanted to know if this actually worked,
as I have no glasses handy.

If it doesn't work, it means I have the colors swapped for the
images, so somebody who has a pair of these glasses lying around
please let me know?

One thing that DID work great, and I mean amazing, was the cross-eyed
technique where you couple the two images beside each other in a
wider image.  When you focus in the distance near the center of the
image, the CoCo 1 comes into 3-D view in full detail.  I'll upload
one of those to the CoCo Gallery soon.

http://www.coco3.com/gallery/v/general/coco_three_d.jpg.html

--
Roger Taylor