[Coco] [Color Computer] CoCoFest (combined 8 bit?)

James Diffendaffer jdiffendaffer at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 15 22:55:45 EST 2007

Atari forums to ask in:
http://www.atariage.com

C64:
http://www.lemon64.com
The Commodore Show is called CommVex.  I think there is another show
with a different name.

There are still Apple II shows in Kansas every year but I'm not sure
what the active forums are.  I think the show is KFest.

BTW, Jeri Elsworth has attended several Commodore shows for those of
you that are curious.

The company she dealt with for the DTV apparently agreed to royalties
over a high fee... and ended up paying more for he royalties.
Then they borrowed the design for use in the Hummer game sold at Radio
Shack and apperently didn't pay her royalties and last I heard the
lawyers were dealing with it.
Last I knew the C1 was pretty much dead but I could be wrong.
A better alternative would be more like the MSX clone in an FPGA.
Google it.