[Coco] [Color Computer] Digest Number 1026

Al Hartman alhartman at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 15 10:09:46 EST 2007

Hi guys!

I'm still working on getting the Coco Graphics Designer back out there. I'm trying to put together a complete package of all the font, border and Clipart discs and the manuals so I can sell the whole thing as a complete set.

In the meantime, we've been busy working on some Coco products.

The first one is a Coco I/II Composite Video Adapter. This will install with double-sided tape to the back of your RF modulator. A four clips to Video, Sound, +5v and Ground, and a little hacking to enlarge a hole on the back of the case to run the wires, and you're done.

Contact me directly if you're interested. I'll provide pricing and shipping info.

We also have a version without sound that works on Timex/Sinclair TS1000/1500 and ZX-81 Computers.

These haven't been available for awhile, and while people who have good electronic skills can make one of these themselves, these are for the ham-handed klutzes like myself who need something simple...

Al
Phila, PA