[Coco] Re : COCO DTV

Sylvain Rousseau surtoutnombliepas at yahoo.ca
Wed Feb 14 17:05:48 EST 2007

Yes, you can play games with the C64DTV but you can also use it in BASIC mode, you can connect a PS/2 keyboard and a 1541 floppy drive on it.

Look at this web site: http://home.wanadoo.nl/richard.lagendijk/Pagina/COMP-C64-DTV-Hacking.htm

If someone make a CocoDTV, I hope we will can do the same thing with it!

Sylvain