[Coco] Glenside IDE drivers on rtsi and maltedmedia

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Thu Feb 8 04:51:00 EST 2007

I have uploaded the following files to the incoming dirs on rtsi and
maltedmedia:

ccidefix.lzh  glensd10.zip  idefix.txt    myfix2.txt  updt1030.lzh
driver.fix    gs10ut.zip    makedesc.txt  readme.txt

This is all I have for the Glenside IDE drivers.  They are:

ccidefix.lzh  IDE 2.0 driver with zero-filled bug fixed
driver.fix    description of bug and fix for zero-filled bug
gs10ut.zip    detect_ide, lformat, recluster from Glenside 1.0 disk
makedesc.txt  CHS mode bug decription and fix for makedesc
updt1030.lzh  IDE 2.0 beta driver
detect_ide21.b09  Newest detect_ide
glensd10.zip  virtual disk of Glenside 1.0 drivers
idefix.txt   source for zero-filled bug fix
myfix2.txt   description of zero-filled bug fix

If anyone has any other parts (source?) please upload them as well.
The source for the 1.0 drivers on the driver disk, and Boyle has
granted permission for his 2.0 Beta driver binaries and source to be
uploaded.

They should soon be placed in /OS9/6X09/GLENSIDE (rtsi) and
/coco/GLENSIDE (maltedmedia) or something similar.

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA
   --- Yacko