[Coco] [Color Computer] Re: This is not a windows newsgroup.

James Diffendaffer jdiffendaffer at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 5 15:07:19 EST 2007

>I realize many of us are forced to use ms windows at one time or
>another, but
>do we really need to talk about it here? This is an unusualy bad day,
>and the
>windows messeges are crowding out the CoCo stuff.

My thoughts exactly.  This is why I refuse to subscribe to mailing
lists and make my posts through Yahoo.  To be honest I don't even like
Yahoo because I'm forced to look at a lot of garbage there as well.  I
prefer forums where you can pick and choose topics and areas of
interest while ignoring everything else.

Sadly, there are people here that seem to refuse to use the coco
forums and insist on posting everything here... which btw is the LEAST
friendly place for people to get coco information or to ask questions.
When a newbie posts a question on Yahoo they usually expect an answer
on Yahoo.  But where do people reply?  The mailing list which the
newbie probably knows nothing about and may never find!

Ok... rant over... back to the regularly scheduled Windows Vista talk.