[Coco] ** Mary and the Butterflies **

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Mon Dec 31 17:56:29 EST 2007

"Mary and the Butterflies" is not a rock group....  It's a new game
for 2008 :)  starring our own Mary Kramer as the play character.  Now
if a tornado would materialize into the game, we'd have something
even more fun, but I'll save that for Nick.

Here's a screenshot in the CoCo Forums:

http://www.coco3.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=528

In this game Mary has to catch all of the butterflies without getting
stung by any bees.  The sky is busy and it's hard to keep up with
those critters at first.  You can hide beneath the trees if some bees
end up chasing you around but your time is ticking so it's a race
against the clock as well.

I thought this would be a fun start for 2008 after many years of me
not writing any new games.  I've been so busy writing the tools to
help write new games that I've missed out on some action, so expect
some new surprises to appear over the coming months.

Keep an eye on the front page of www.coco3.com for more details.

Cheers,
Happy New Year