[Coco] Black Cauldron

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Sat Dec 29 14:30:56 EST 2007

At 01:20 PM 12/29/2007, you wrote:

> > Awesome work!!! Reminds me of the recent interpreter work for other games,
> > but normally targetting the PC. Fantastic to see a 'retro' computer
> > supported!!!
> >

>Thank you. But it would not have been possible if Sierra had not decided to
>port their AGI interpreter to the coco.
>Thanks Sierra!
>
>Guillaume

Even so, with the slow rate of CoCo game and software development
today, what you've done probably would have never been done without you.

If I can speak for most, I think everyone is still in shock (I KNOW I
AM) to see all these Sierra games materialize out of nowhere.  You
must have worked hard to achieve this, and if not, at least you spent
a lot of time to make it happen.

I think you've now joined the list of magic CoCoNuts like Sock, Nick,
and anybody else who's presented something new or amazing in the
recent years when things would have otherwise been kinda dead.