[Coco] Shamus... copy protected?

Rogelio Perea os9dude at gmail.com
Tue Dec 25 21:26:24 EST 2007

Any hint as to the utility author or maybe even the published work
whereabouts (magazine, on-line, etc)?

Was thinking of hacking up a quick Basic program using DSKI$ and DSKO$ to
create a copy, but have doubts that DSKI$ will be able to read the clobbered
part of the disk. And without knowing exactly how the affected sector is
setup...

-=[ Rogelio ]=-