[Coco] 2 CoCo Christmas Holiday Programs for folks to enjoy

Joef6809 joef6809 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 23 00:14:38 EST 2007

Yes it means you have the older 1986 verison of the GIME chip. It had a know issue with hardware horizontal scrolling.
There's really no fix for it other that getting a new GIME which might be hard to find.

I tried the Tandy demo on my CoCo but it locks up on the screen where the
Radio Shack truck is going through the woods.
Anyone else have trouble with it?
-Charlie

news:404082.85527.qm at web30206.mail.mud.yahoo.com...