[Coco] Asimov Awards

Diego Barizo diegoba at adinet.com.uy
Sat Dec 22 12:55:26 EST 2007

Yes, for some reason, it seems that many people thinks that just games
are allowed, but like Jim said, that's not true.
I thought about accepting all kinds of programs, but I just wouldn't
have any clue on how to evaluate something like a C compiler, when I
have not the slightest idea about C :-)

Diego