[Coco] glork!!!

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Thu Dec 20 03:53:30 EST 2007

>From: Alex Evans <alxevans at concentric.net>
>Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 08:27:19 -1000
>
>Actually Willard's syntax is correct.

Why, thanks, Lex!

>The reason for the odd values is probably that printf is being given
>no return value at all.

Which still seems odd, to me.  printf eventually calls write or
writeln, and after that I'd assume it would clear its auto vars. off
the stack and return, which should still leave write's return value in
D.  Something along the lines of:
   jsr write
   add N, sp
   rts

(probably not exactly right 6x09, that's not my point.)  But the weird
values in D implies that printf does some other stuff after calling
write.  What that could be, I have no idea.

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA
   --- Yacko