[Coco] Using a Commodore 1084S with the CoCo

mike delyea mdelyea at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 03:20:00 EST 2007

I did this using a 1080 monitor.  The pinout is the same and you will need
to incorporate a 74ls02 in the design.  I posted the info on
coco3.comcomplete with a circuit diagram.  You can leave out the power
indicator LED
to simplify things.

http://www.coco3.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=448