[Coco] [coco] Here's the Kildir in zip form

George Ramsower georgeramsower at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 22:48:37 EST 2007

DOH!

 I looked and I can't figure out how I did that wrong.

The email he sent is still in the coco folder and somehow, I copied and
pasted from a wrong email.

I've explained to people that the reason I have an extreme receding hairline
is from slapping my forehead when I make mistakes as I say, DOH!

My bad.

George