[Coco] Midwest Snow fall.

John Donaldson johnadonaldson at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 17 19:23:19 EST 2007

No snow here in Dallas, TX, but back where we used to live (Lewisburg,
WV) they got 4-6" from the storm. we always had snow on the ground on
Christmas morning and many years we had fresh snow on Christmas morning.
I remember having to shovel the driveway on many Christmas mornings so
we could go spend Christmas with our friends. We had no relitives in WV
so friends would invite us to spend Christmas day with them. All of my
relitives live here in TX. My sister just recently moved from Dallas to
Houston. So again we don't have family near us. So it will be a three
hour road trip to Houston this Christmas.

John Donaldson