[Coco] Nitros9 sintaxis (Was :Re: [coco] Shell Scripts)

Diego Barizo diegoba at adinet.com.uy
Mon Dec 17 17:49:38 EST 2007

> The Colon is a shellplus feature to turn on/off wildcarding (depending
> on how you have Shellplus defaulting). It should work with Shellplus
> 2.1, 2.2 and 2.2a. The period I assume is a typo, and should be a slash.

This makes me believe that there is a way to configure Shellplus'
behavior, right?
I just tried :dir /dd/cmds/m* and got error 214 (No permission) on an
emulator, with Shell+ v2.2a
But I also realized that the command history (up arrow) doesn't work.
So I guess that there is a way to enable / disable this features?
Is there some documentation for shellplus?

Thanks in advance.
Diego