[Coco] [coco] Shell Scripts

Robert Gault robert.gault at worldnet.att.net
Mon Dec 17 00:18:41 EST 2007

George Ramsower wrote:
> I've been trying to get a few OS9 commands to run in a shell script and have
> found a few problems....
>
> One problem I'm having is trying to delete a directory.
 ><snip>

I've tried lots of routes to get some OS-9 commands to work in scripts
but some just won't do it in any reasonable fashion. In fact, I wrote a
modified version of deldir for just this purpose. It does not check with
you before deleting a directory so you don't want to make any mistakes.

If you would be satisfied with a new command and not use deldir, I can
send you my version kildir. It will work from the command line or within
a script with the same syntax as deldir.

kildir test