[Coco] Midwest Snow fall.

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Sun Dec 16 15:48:11 EST 2007

On Sunday 16 December 2007, Stephen Castello wrote:
>On Sun, 16 Dec 2007 14:09:47 -0600, Brian Goers
><briang0671 at sbcglobal.net> had a flock of green cheek conures squawk
>
>out:
>>Well we have a good amount a snow here, about 10 to 12 inches. About 25
>>miles South Chicago, Illinois.
>>I hope everyone clears the snow in in a safe manner & don't over do it.
>>I can know sit down with hot Tea, fix up my Computer and plan a project
>>for the CoCo.
>>The Fest is less than four months away. Be careful out side.
>>See all of you later.
>>
>>--
>>Brian Goers
>
>No snow here, just in the 80s here on the sunny Florida Space Coast.
>It was nice out while replacing some of the burned out Christmas
>lights. :-)
>
>Stephen

Now that you've reminded us how nice FL is Stephen, will you just shaddup 8-),
because up NNE of you in WV, we had a lot of tree damaging wind this morning
and its now snowing gently.  Temps in the low 30's. The sort of weather that
makes you dig out some venison backstrap & toss it in the pressure cooker for
about 45 minutes for breakfast.

Excruciatingly yummy. :)

--
Cheers, Gene