[Coco] coco3.com coffee mug deal

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Sat Dec 15 21:20:53 EST 2007

Hello folks,

I'm still trying to gather enough orders for the 15oz ceramic coffee
mug with the smiling CoCo man logo so I can place a bulk order.  The
less mugs sold, the higher my price which has made it a challenge
since I haven't sold as many as I thought I would by now.  Just a
reminder that this is a larger 15oz almond-white mug with a large
handle and a very smooth color logo on the side.  The vectorized
graphics is in 4 colors which carries a higher surcharge.  A 3-color
logo is $45 less for the bulk order.  2 colors doesn't look as good,
and ofcourse a 1 color logo isn't ideal.  I use Macromedia Flash MX
to create and recolorize the logo if needed.  Naturally, I want to
push for the 4-color graphic since it looks the best.  Because of the
$45 per color for the logo and the insurance shipping, plus the base
cost for each mug at the quantity I will probably have to submit for
the order, they are not as cheap as one would hope.  Anyway, I've
lowered the price to $9 in hopes to sell more and get this deal in
the past.  Again, these are nice HQ glossy mugs with a professional
graphic that won't wash off.

Anyway, I'm low on resources at the time and might need some help in
getting this mug deal finished.  If someone wants to help out with
this and do a bulk order so they can resell or give away mugs from
their own web site, etc. I will ship you all the remaining mugs after
fullfilling the pending orders I have.  Write me privately if you are
seriously interested and I'll give you the details of how many orders
I have to fullfill myself, how many mugs I'll submit for, and how
many will be left for you.

Roger Taylor