[Coco] Coco "Flash2" cartridge progress

Mark Marlette mark at cloud9tech.com
Wed Dec 5 19:19:01 EST 2007

Mark,

Not sure how without A14. I looked at my design and A14 is present and
then some. More than one way to skin a cat. There is also more than
meets the eye at first, second glance.

A little hint, all CoCos are not the same.

With the answer I'm sure you will see that you missed a couple of
important requirements of your design.

The learning is the fun part for sure. Which takes me back to....After
all these years this machine can still teach you/me something.

I have been in Email contact with two of the designers of the CoCo. I
would love to meet them face to face someday and just chat. One
purchased items to play again on it.

Mark
Cloud-9