[Coco] Coco "Flash2" cartridge progress

Mark Marlette mark at cloud9tech.com
Wed Dec 5 17:14:22 EST 2007

Mark,

Ahhhh. Must be an over the pond thing.... :)

We call those equations over here. :)

You will have to include a few more signals and generate some of your
own to get the job done. Your learning, as did I. Fun stuff.

Steve B. did the best job describing the CTS line awhile back and the
difference of ROM/RAM devices and their output. Good words to follow.

Good luck and keep us posted of your progress.

Mark