[Coco] Coco Digest, Vol 53, Issue 29

carl j england mrspock12 at juno.com
Thu Dec 27 20:10:11 EST 2007

>Message: 14
>Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2007 22:57:25 -0600
>From: "Steve Ostrom" <smostrom7 at comcast.net>
>Subject: Re: [Coco] Coco Digest, Vol 53, Issue 28
>To: "CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts" <coco at maltedmedia.com>

>Hi, Carl.  Any upgrades to Backup Magic yet?  There are a bunch of disks

>that Backup Magic won't copy, but it does a super job on many copy
protected
>disks.

>-- Steve --

sorry, but i don't have any updates.   i need to get my hands on some
more disks with copy protection that i haven't seen before and find out
why Backup Magic won't copy them.

i have seen one type of protection that i can't seem to make it copy, but
when i make a copy (by manually manipulating the data), my copies do copy
with "Magic."  can't figure out what the differences are between the
original and the copies--they both work on the coco.

will have to look farther into the problem.