[Coco] Spectral Associates / Madness and the Minotaur

Peter Berger peterb at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 10:11:59 EST 2007

Who were Spectral Associates, and more specifically, who wrote
"Madness and the Minotaur"?

A while ago, I wrote an article about this CoCo adventure title (http://tleaves.com/2004/08/09/madness-and-the-minotaur/
), and it's been bugging me for a while.  The copyright on the game
only ever said "Spectral Associates", which various google searches
indicates seems to have been a sort of freelance publishing house for
Tandy, publishing the work of a number of independent developers.

Does anyone know who actually wrote the game?  Failing that, does
anyone know how I can get in touch with anyone who was associated with
Spectral Associates back in the 1981-82 era?

Thanks in advance,

peterb
Tea Leaves