[Coco] Coco Digest, Vol 53, Issue 4

Andrew keeper63 at cox.net
Tue Dec 4 23:17:00 EST 2007

Hey - this is cool, Ty. I really like your idea for a hardware debugger
- what might be really cool is to interface it to a PC via USB, to allow
the PC to control and read the state of the machine, and then somehow
"sync" this to a running emulator, perhaps with the Rainbow IDE.

Somehow, I think that would/could be pretty useful for emulation
research as well as other debugging purposes (perhaps cross-platform
emulator/real hardware development).

Hmm...

-- Andrew L. Ayers
    Glendale, Arizona