[Coco] New website is live!

Ty S ty140 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 3 18:30:57 EST 2007

Good evening,

I have a skeleton framework setup for my new CoCo3 website.  It is currently live and is hosting my revised CoCo3 schematic.  (Take a look if you haven't yet -- it's a lot easier to read than what I've seen floating around on the internet!)  I have details of a few projects I'm pondering at the moment, and I'll post more information as I can.

Have a peek:
http://www.iit.edu/~sopktyg/coco3main.html

I hope the disclaimer doesn't scare anyone...

Ty