[Coco] Survey of Coco realtime clock users

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Sat Dec 1 00:08:59 EST 2007

On Friday 30 November 2007, paulh96636 at aol.com wrote:
>An update report on that exploding battery:? it seems that a worker had
> accidentally *run over* the guy
>
>with the broken bones and used the battery story to cover up what really
> happend.????????

Humm.  I would have thought that would also have made slashdot, or maybe I saw
the story but not the update marker.  It didn't quite ring true that the
cellphone was burned badly, as was the skin under it.  Any autospy worker
could tell if the burns were pre or post demise I expect.  Thanks for the
update.

>Another battery story:? some LED flashlights come with a cord to hang up the
> light when not in use, with
>
>the LED assembly at the bottom.? Don't do it: if the batteries leak, they
> can still power the LEDs but will
>
>cause the circuitry to corrode and eventually make the flashlight
> useless.??(yep, it happened to one of mine, which cost about $39.)????? -p

I've got one of those, but it doesn't have a cord, just a boss with a hole in
the end cap.  I keep it in the pickup.  About a year old, maybe I should
check the batteries?  A good tip, thanks.

[...]

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)