[Coco] CoCo3FPGAV99 posted

Becker, Gary Gary.Becker at amd.com
Fri Aug 31 14:11:18 EDT 2007

I have updated my CoCo3FPGA web site and now have everything for version
0.99 available for download.

http://www.geocities.com/gary_L_becker/coco3fpga.html

For help to people who want to try it out, my personal email address is
at the bottom of the page and I am willing to help by answering
questions. I know the documentation is sparse. I cannot check my email
during the day, so be patient. This email can also be used to notify me
of bugs; but make sure you read the known bug list at the bottom of the
user's guide.

I have some more work to do for version 1.0.

Gary Becker