[Coco] New upload to clubltdstudios.com

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 18:53:59 EDT 2007

Hi Joel,

The problem with the Atari port of OS-9 is that it relies heavily on the
Atari ROM-based GEMDOS environment, which is different from the Coco OS-9,
which uses none of the ROM code.

To "separate" the OS-9 part from the GEMDOS part would, I think, be a major
undertaking.

As far as I know, OS-9/68K was written in C, so reverse engineering it would
be painful.

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.