[Coco] Curses, foiled again!

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Mon Aug 20 04:10:54 EDT 2007

>From: "Paul Fitch" <pfitchjr at bellsouth.net>
>Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 11:33:13 -0400
>
>I knew I wasn't going nuts<g>.

Heh.  Also, check out your C header files.  Some of the ones on RTSI
are also lacking terminating newlines.  (If your <stdio.h> defines
TRUE and FALSE you should be OK...)

>All cb is supposed to do is take a C file and do some formatting to it to
>make it more readable.  Match up braces, etc...  But with the missing final
>newline, that might have been why it was crashing.

Yes, all this text file conversion has been hard on the formatting.

>I haven't looked at the cb src in a few days, but I suspect its
>looking for the EOF to tell it to stop, and when it doesn't it
>continues on in some sort of RAW mode, which has it reading other
>stuff not part of the file.

Possible, I guess.  More likely it's upset over not finding a #endif
to match the #ifdef surrounding main().

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA