[Coco] Speed question

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Fri Aug 17 19:33:00 EDT 2007

Gary

On a stock Coco 3 with the original rom there should be no difference
between a 6809 and a 6309 since the original basic rom does not take
advantage of the 6309 instruction set. I do not know of any rewrite of the
basic rom for the Coco3 other than a modification of the disk routines to
allow hard disk usage.

james