[Coco] Nitr0S-9 question

Chester A Patterson vchester at setec-cr.com
Wed Aug 15 09:58:36 EDT 2007

Burke&Burke allowed putting OS9Boot on track 128 and ALTBoot on track
129 of the HD. A special ROM in the controller socket (HD Interface in
MPI slot 3, MPI set to slot 3) caused OS9 to boot directly from track
128 or (upon holding down a key) track 129. So you had your choice of
two bootfiles. Still have my complete old rig, but in storage now since
I got the SuperIDE/CF.