[Coco] dcheck problem

Robert Gault robert.gault at worldnet.att.net
Wed Aug 15 02:31:40 EDT 2007

Bob Devries wrote:
> I'm running dcheck on the VCC and MESS emulator, on the emulated hard
> drive. The drive is $050000 sectors long, and has 102,395 sectors free.
>
> The file in question, "legs" is part of "Rescue on Fractulus", and is
> IIRC, the last file I wrote to the disk. I can "dump" the file, without
> problem, and dEd can display its sectors correctly. The file is not near
> the end of the drive either.
>
> Could this be an emulation problem?
>
> --
> Regards, Bob Devries, Dalby, Queensland, Australia

Well best I could do was copy ROF to my MESS hard drive which is $05A000
sectors, most of it free. I then ran dcheck (same crc as yours) on the
hard drive and it passed with no errors.

It certainly is not a MESS problem and probably not VCC either. If you
use dEd to check the hard drive, ded /h0@, can you see any file
structure problems?