[Coco] Nitr0S-9 question

Becker, Gary Gary.Becker at amd.com
Tue Aug 14 20:47:49 EDT 2007

I do not believe it.sas and dd.bit have any connection. But it really
does not matter. I am trying to write the boot track to track 34 on a
disk image using os9gen. I believe because the allocation bit map is
greater than 1024 bytes, os9gen is failing. By using the cluster size
option in format when I create the image, dcheck says the drive file
system is not valid.

I guess I will have to create my own utility to do what I need done.