[Coco] OS9 Pascal

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 20:29:02 EDT 2007

Ah, the memories....

My first computer was a DREAM 6800. MC6800 cpu, 1K ram made of two 2114
4-bit chips, 1K rom (2708), and a whopping 64 x 32 DOTS screen, which was
displayed using hardware DMA. Programmed in either hand assembled 6800
machine code, or CHIP-8 high-level (!) language.

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.