[Coco] PART NEEDED

Darren A. darccml at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 11 12:29:59 EDT 2007

-
The equivalent 8K UV erasable EPROM for the 24-pin ROMs used in early CoCos
is the MCM68766. You can occasionally find these for sale on ebay.
Unfortunately, the affordable Willem programmers do not support this EPROM.
I have successfully used an Intronics Pocket Programmer 2 to burn these.

Darren