[Coco] OS9 Process space questions

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 19:18:42 EDT 2007

OS9 assigns to the programme as much memory as is indicated in the module
header. Of course, memory can only be switched in 8k chunks. If you use the
PMAP command, you will see the map of the memory usage for each module
currently in use. The $3E in the map is an indicator of a non-existent
block, I think. Someone correct me if I'm wrong on that.

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.