[Coco] HDB-DOS, NOS9, Multiple boot files

Chester Patterson vchester at setec-cr.com
Wed Aug 8 21:51:04 EDT 2007

-----Original Message-----
From: Willard Goosey [mailto:goosey at virgo.sdc.org]
Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2007 2:16 AM
To: coco at maltedmedia.com
Subject: Re: [Coco] HDB-DOS, NOS9, Multiple boot files

>From: "Chester Patterson" <vchester at setec-cr.com>
>Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 21:09:08 -0600
>
>For example: Standard boot term80 w1-7 etc on part 255, term32 no w etc on
>part 254 (for DeskMate, Robot Odyssey and other games), Multivue on part
>253, and so on.

(I'm not sure Robot Odyssey will even run under Level II...)
Ran fine for years under OS9 L2 and I ran it earlier this year under NOS9
ver030206 all from disk and from my (old) Burke & Burke ST225, but am having
problems what with all the new hardware SuperIDE, etc, and ddr/dr's that I'm
currently running.