[Coco] NOS9 VDG wcreate

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Wed Aug 8 03:26:28 EDT 2007

>Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 08:31:48 -0600
>From: "Chester A Patterson" <vchester at setec-cr.com>
>
>That's it exactly. The reason why I want a Term32.
>It would be great to be able to have 80col w1-7 as well under the same
>boot but it appears not to be.

It used to work. :-(

>What I'm doing is setting up HDB-DOS partitions with different NOS9Boots
>in order to do say a Multivue boot, a normal boot (Term80/w1-7) and a
>game boot (Term32).

There's no real reason to have a seperate multivue and "normal" boots,
really.  Windint (cowin) has all the functionality of grfint, and the
only other difference is the w8-w15 descriptors, which aren't that
large.

>I haven't even messed around with v1-7 (no idea how to use these)

Pretty much like any other window, just that they default to be vdg.

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA
   --- Yacko