[Coco] Roger Taylors Coco DVD

hexstar at gmail.com hexstar at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 17:45:01 EDT 2007

So when will this dvd set and the game dvd set be ready? I really look
forward to both so that I can further enjoy the coco hobby and
preserve the files for the benefit of the community (offline if the
author so wishes). I have heard concerns of me selling the sets or
otherwise putting them online for public consumption against the
author's wishes, however let me restate that if the author expresses
the desire for the dvd set to not be put onlie then I will obey the
wish and will never put the dvd set online or sell it. Selling of
software compiled here on the list is a non-issue because I am not in
the software selling business, some people may fear that I am the one
responsible for the selling of Ira's DVD's on eBay however that is not
the case, I am not in any way, shape or form related to or affiliated
with the seller of those or any other vintage computing dvd/cd sets
anywhere online.

So when will these dvd sets become available for purchase? :)