[Coco] Roger Taylors Coco DVD

Hex Star hexstar at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 16:44:52 EDT 2007

On 8/5/07, Paul Fitch <pfitchjr at bellsouth.net> wrote:

> When Roger Taylor gets his new DVD package together, (if you haven't
> already
> got it), you should seriously consider purchasing it from him.  It was the
> best $20 I've spent in a long time.  It doesn't matter if your focus is
> DECB, ASM or OS9 theres plenty on the disk for you to get lost in.  Before
> you buy a game on ebay, buy this.

How will we know when it's ready for purchase? As I've said before and will
say again, if Roger  does not wish for the dvd package to be shared via
internet download then I will not put the dvd pack on my server and instead
will use it for my own personal hobby interests as well as make a backup
image of the dvd package on a internal offline backup harddrive. At no time
will the dvd ever be shared online if that is Roger's wish.