[Coco] C libs under Nitros9

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 12:21:15 EDT 2007

Paul Fitch asked:
> does the entire library get added to you program, or only the actual
> library
> components called?

I'm not absolutely about this, but I think only the required module,
otherwise, why would the C compiler need the pffinit() and pflinit() calls
to force the addition of code for longs and floats, which are in the clib.l
file?

I wonder how we could test that?
Write a bit of code that uses a library call; compile it, and check the file
length. If the file length is more than the length of the library file, then
it's likely that all of the library is added.

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.